Nurturing Children and Families: Building on the Legacy of T.Berry Brazelton by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $65.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume celebrates the work and influence of T. Berry Brazelton, one of the world's foremost pediatricians, by bringing together contributions from researchers and clinicians whose own pioneering work has been inspired by Brazelton's foundations in the field of child development. * Includes contributions from experts influenced by the work of Brazelton from a wide range of fields, including pediatrics, psychology, nursing, early childhood education, occupational therapy, and public policy * Provides an overview of the field of child development, from the explosion of infant research in the 1960s to contemporary studies * Outlines the achievements and influence of T. Berry Brazelton, one of the world's foremost pediatricians, and his lasting influence in continuing research, practice, and public policy
- Author BiographyBarry M. Lester, PhD is Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Professor of Pediatrics and founding Director of the Center for the Study of Children at Risk, Brown University Alpert Medical School and Women and Infants Hospital. His research has addressed processes of development in children at risk due to biological and social factors. His research has been continuously funded by the NIH for over 25 years. Dr. Lester was a member of the Council at the NIH National Institute on Drug Abuse. He directs the Infant and Child Mental Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program at Brown University and is past President of the International Association for Infant Mental Health. He is the author of several hundred peer-reviewed publications and 16 books, including Why is My Baby Crying? <p>Joshua D. Sparrow, MD is Director of Special Initiatives at the Brazelton Touchpoints Center, Children s Hospital, Boston, and Assistant Professor in Psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School. He has co-authored eight books with Dr. T. Berry Brazelton, and revised with him the second edition of Touchpoints Birth to Three: Your Child s Emotional and Behavioral Development. His work focuses on the social determinants of development and health, and culturally informed adaptations of interventions that catalyze community healing and self-strengthening processes.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteiil.
- Weight728 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBarry M. Lester,Joshua D. Sparrow
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.