Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes over 30 real-life, up-to-date, award-winning case studies in scientific fields such as biotechlogy, biomedicine, high-tech engineering and information techlogy. The case studies are arranged in modules that track the typical life cycle of creating and growing a new venture, which presents a comprehensive picture of entrepreneurial activities. The text is written in a language and style that managers will appreciate.
- Author BiographyRalf W. Seifert holds a dual appointment as Professor of Operations Management at IMD and Professor of Technology & Operations Management at Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL). Professor Seifert is also Director of the Mastering Technology Enterprise (MTE) program, a six-week management development program for technically trained managers. Since 1995, the MTE program has been jointly offered by the Alliance for Technology-based Enterprise formed by IMD, EPFL and ETH Zurich. His primary research and teaching interests relate to supply chain management, technology network management and entrepreneurship. Benoit Leleux is the Stephan Schmidheiny Professor of Entrepreneurship and Finance at IMD. He is a specialist in venture financing, combining expertise in entrepreneurship, venture capital, private equity and growth management. His experience includes four years of corporate venturing in Southeast Asia for a major agribusiness conglomerate. He is active in a number of private equity funds, as well as numerous start-up companies in Europe and the US, as director, investor and/or advisor. He is also a co-founder of Venture Growth Strategies LLC, a Boston-based consulting company specializing in corporate venturing and early-stage private equity investments. Christopher L. Tucci is Professor of Management of Technology at the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL). Professor Tucci joined EPFL in 2003. Prior to EPFL, he was on the faculty of New York University where he taught Technological Innovation & New Product Development, Foundations of Entrepreneurship, Business Policy & Strategy, and Competitive Advantage from Operations in the MBA program. He has also taught strategic management at MIT, and has taught a global strategy module for engineering managers in the Tufts University Gordon Institute.
- Author(s)Benoit F. Leleux,Christopher L. Tucci,Ralf W. Seifert
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1246 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.