Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents historical data on the availability of nutrients in the U.S. food supply. The data and trends presented in this book are invaluable for monitoring the potential of the food supply to meet nutritional needs; for examining relationships between food supplies, diet and health; and for examining the dietary trends of Americans. Additionally, food supply nutrient estimates reflect Federal enrichment and fortification standards and techlogical advances in the food industry and contribute to the Federal dietary guidance system. As such, this data is of interest to agricultural policy-makers, ecomists, nutrition researchers, and nutrition and public health educators. Data are provided for food energy and energy-yielding nutrients.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight396 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byYves Delage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.