All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIf you?re an agromist, horticulturalist, plant and soil scientist, breeder, or soil microbiologist, you?ll want to read Nutrient Use in Crop Production to find everything you need to kw about judicious nutrient management and maximizing nutrient utilization in the agricultural landscape. In this book, you?ll discover ways to minimize undesirable nutrient losses and techniques for preserving the environment while meeting the challenges of providing the earth?s increasing population with sufficient food, feed, and fiber to sustain life. Your existing kwledge base concerning this vital area of science will expand and grow as you become more open to the new ideas and applications contained in Nutrient Use in Crop Production. Most importantly, you?ll avoid the narrow scope found in most crop nutrition books and take a broader, more globally minded view of how to maximize nutrient use and minimize nutrient losses in the soil of agricultural systems. Specifically, you?ll find these and other areas covered:* population growth, food production, and nutrient requirements* managing soil fertility decline* the role of nitrogen fixation in crop production* delivering fertilizers through seed coatings* micronutrient fertilizers* the role of nutrient-efficient crops in modern agriculture Feeding the world without depleting the world? s viable soil nutrients is a monumental task--but one that can be achieved, as evidenced in the pages of Nutrient Use in Crop Production. You and your circle of students, professionals, and administrators will benefit greatly from this in-depth view of nutrient use in both developed and n-industrialized counties to give you a better sense of how to allow both the world and the world?s crops to grow.
- Author(s)Zdenko Rengel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2000
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEditor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.