All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $42.59
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.21
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $20.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis report provides results from a 1999-2002 investigation that was part of an overall evaluation of the Croton Watershed, which includes 12 reservoirs in Westchester and Putnam Counties, N.Y., that provide about 10 percent of New York City's water supply. The City was weighing a decision on whether or t to construct a water-filtration plant for this water supply. The investigation, the Croton Terrestrial Processes Project, was carried out by the State University of New York School of Environmental Science and Forestry, the Upstate Freshwater Institute, and the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Author(s)U S Department of the Interior
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.