All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children learn best when they connect physical activity with learning! Up, Down, Move Around is packed with fun, simple activities that will have your children jumping, shaking, rolling, dancing, and clapping as they learn!
- Author BiographyDeborah Michals is a consultant, trainer, and mentor for schools, social service agencies, and arts organizations. In a career spanning more than 25 years, she has worked for such institutions as the Education Alliance, the Legal Aid Society, the NYC Board of Education, the 92nd Street YMCA, and Yale University designing programs that combine physical activity with literacy, math, nutritional learning, and motor-skills development. She lives in Riverside, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Deborah Kayton Michals
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUp, Down, Move Around
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.