Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionFrom vitamins to free radicals, this -nsense nutrition bible tells you how to eat your way to better health. Explodes the myths of 45 of the most popular diets separating the fact from the fad and dispenses with unnecessary jargon to provide you with what really matters: straightforward information on every aspect of nutrition. Includes all you need to kw from food basics to using diet to prevent and treat diseases and through real-life case studies the guide reveals how to put good diet into practice. Covers nutrition for all age groups from infants to senior citizens.
- Author BiographyLisa Hark PhD, RD, is a renowned medical nutritionist with over 20 years experience in nutrition counselling and promoting the benefits of healthy eating. She is Director of the Nutrition Education and Prevention Program at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in Philadelphia. Lisa resides in Philadelphia. Darwin Denn MD, MS, is a family doctor and award-winning nutrition educator. He is Director of Undergraduate Medical Student Education for the Department of Family and Social Medicine at the Albert Einstein School of Medicine. Darwin has practiced and taught Family Medicine in New York for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Darwin Deen,Lisa Hark
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/06/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1194 g
- Width191 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Foreword byIan W. Campbell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.