All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised for the first time in ten years, the second edition of Nutritional Anthropology: Biocultural Perspectives on Food and Nutrition continues to blend biological and cultural approaches to this dynamic discipline. While this revision maintains the format and philosophy that grounded the first edition, the text has been revamped and revitalized with new and updated readings, sections, introductions, and pedagogical materials that cover current global food trade and persistent problems of hunger in equal measure. Unlike any other book on the market, Nutritional Anthropology fuses issues past and present, local and global, and biological and cultural in order to give students a comprehensive foundation in food and nutrition.
- Author BiographyDarna L. Dufour is Associate Dean for Faculty and Administrative Affairs and Professor of Anthropology at the University of Colorado Boulder. Alan H. Goodman is Vice President of Academic Affairs/Dean of Faculty and Professor of Biological Anthropology at Hampshire College. Gretel H. Pelto is Graduate Professor of Nutritional Anthropology at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Graduate Professor of Nutritional Anthropology Gretel H Pelto,Prof Alan H Goodman,Professor of Anthropology Darna L Dufour
- PublisherOxford University Press, USA
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.