All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fitness Instruction for Strength & Health Nutritional Journal is the most convenient way to record your eating, drinking and supplementation so that you can accurately adhere to any diet. The Nutritional Journal includes basic dietary advice and a nutritional plan to get you started. There's also a monthly measurement chart. Effective training and diet tools from rewned personal trainer, Derek Prior.
- Author BiographyDerek Prior, RMN, BA (Hons), CYQ Level 3 Certified Personal Trainer (YMCA FIT) is an advanced level Personal Trainer (Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3) who specialises in resistance training, successfully manipulating training load, frequency, muscle time under tension, biomechanics, nutrition, and rest in order to optimise physiological adaptation. Whether you want to lose weight, tone, up, build serious muscle, improve strength, sporting performance, or health Derek has the skills, experience, and knowledge to help you achieve your goals. Derek is renowned for his extensive theoretical knowledge and attention to detail. Every client's training is continuously monitored and optimised. Good nutritional principles are essential for the achievement of goals so all of Derek's clients are offered bespoke nutritional programmes with ongoing support. Derek also provides advice on supplementation and nutrient timing in order to maximise your results. Derek currently lives and trains in Chicago.
- Author(s)Derek Prior
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.