Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionAre you concerned about delivering a healthy baby? Did you kw that healthier women deliver healthier babies? It is a scientific fact you leave an imprint for your baby's health for it's entire life while it is in the womb. This book covers all topics about what it takes to conceive and give birth to a healthy baby. The book covers such topics as what a mother should eat before and after she gets pregnant. This book also covers the three trimesters of pregnancy in great detail. From that point it discuses things such as healthy weight gain during pregnancy and foods that you should avoid when you are pregnant. This book also covers subject's such as how to break the old habit of eating bad foods. This book is a short, yet comprehensive book that covers every aspect of diet and emotional health during your pregnancy. Maybe you are vegetarian and you want to get pregnant and want to get pregnant. This book also covers topics such as that. Are you worried about postpartum depression? Yes this book can even help you out in that realm. Did you kw there was a type of food that you can eat that could greatly reduce the odds of postpartum depression? This book covers every topic from food aversions to food cravings. It is a book that will tell you everything you need to kw in a brief, yet concise format about eating healthy when you are pregnant and producing a healthy baby. Most people do t have time to read a book that is over 300 pages on any topic. When a woman is pregnant she wants to be able to find every answer she is looking for in a brief, yet concise format. This book is what woman all over the world have been waiting for. A comprehensive, yet short guide that tells all about diet and pregnancy and what goes into producing a perfectly healthy baby. Whether you are thinking about getting pregnant or you already are pregnant this book is for you. You will learn everything you need to kw about how to give birth to a perfectly healthy baby. As well as what you need to do to take care of yourself both emotionally and physically when you are pregnant.
- Author(s)Becky Flynn
- Date of Publication03/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.