All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough billions of people enjoy eating nuts, biochemical research proves that nuts contain potent poisons that injure us. This same research also shows why nuts benefit animals, such as birds and squirrels. The biggest problem, to date, is that most people are unaware of this vital biochemical research; and consequently, continue to eat nuts. This means that people simply assume that nuts are good to eat. We cant afford to make assumptions about issues that affect our health. Each of us must kw the scientifically-proven facts. The vast consumption of nuts is a leading cause of major chronic diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, thyroid disease, and depression. This book describes how eating nuts causes chronic disease, and in doing so, proves that nuts are t good for humans.
- Author BiographyKevin A. Muhammad is recognized as a leading consumer health advocate. He is renown for his ability to take complex research in the areas of medicine, biology and other life sciences and deliver it in a simplistic and easy-to-read style for the non-medical person to understand and apply to his/her life. Mr. Muhammad has authored books and articles to provide insight into the divine dietary and lifestyle guidance given by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. His books, regarded as eye-openers, have educated many people about essential aspects of diet, healthy living and longevity.
- Author(s)Kevin Muhammad
- PublisherTechdoc, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechdoc, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.