All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- Description* Identify nymphs, tie imitations, and fish them successfully * Casting, finding lies, detecting the strike, fishing depth, tackle, proper presentation * Insights into the retrieve, nymphing the film, and finding fish in still water Basic nymph fishing approach and presentation teams with trout physiology--what the trout sees and hears. A pictorial key to identifying nymphs is based on reliable, nscientific characteristics that the beginner can use on stream. Presenting the fly correctly and detecting the strike are particularly elusive skills, and even the veteran fly fisher will find something useful.
- Author BiographyGary A. Borger is a respected writer and photographer and has been a fly fisher since 1955.
- Author(s)Gary A. Borger
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1979
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note185 black & white illustrations
- Weight18 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.