Nystce Students with Disabilities (060) Book + Online by Ken Springer, Michelle Chamblin, Ann Monroe Baillargeon (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b><i>REA's NYSTCE Students with Disabilities (060) Test Prep with Online Practice Tests</i> Gets You Certified and in the Classroom! Fully Up-to-Date for the Current Exam! Nationwide, nearly 300,000 teachers are needed annually, and all must take appropriate tests to be licensed. REA gets you ready for your teaching career with our outstanding library of Teacher Certification test preps. Our test prep is designed to help teacher candidates master the information on the NYSTCE Students with Disabilities (060) exam and get certified. It's perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who are looking to become New York State Special Education teachers. Written by teacher education experts, this study package contains in-depth reviews of all the subareas and objectives tested on the NYSTCE Students with Disabilities exam: understanding and evaluating students with disabilities, promoting student learning and development, working in a collaborative professional environment, and more. End of chapter practice quizzes reinforce key concepts. Two full-length practice tests are offered online in a timed format with instant scoring, diagstic feedback, and detailed explanations of answers. Each test features every type of question, subject area, and skill you need to kw for the exam. Our online practice tests replicate the NYSTCE question format, allowing you to assess your skills and gauge your test-readiness. The online tests at REA's Study Center offer the most powerful scoring and diagstic tools available today. Automatic scoring and instant reports help you zero in on the topics and types of questions that give you trouble w, so you'll succeed when it counts. Every practice exam comes with detailed feedback on every question. The book includes the same two practice tests that are offered online, but without the added benefits of detailed scoring analysis and diagstic feedback. This complete test prep package comes with a customized study schedule and REA's test-taking strategies and tips. <b>This test prep is a must-have for anyone who wants to teach students with disabilities in New York!
- Author Biography<b>Dr. Ken Springer </b>is a faculty member at Southern Methodist University. After receiving his Ph.D. from Cornell University in 1990, he joined SMU s Psychology Department. In 2002, he moved to the Department of Teaching and Learning, where he teaches graduate classes in methodology and conducts research in the area of academic achievement. <b>Michelle Chamblin</b> earned her Ed.D. from Teachers College, Columbia University in New York. She has worked as a special education teacher for The New York City Board of Education and a resource room teacher and administrator for the Elmont School District. Michelle currently works as an Associate Professor at Molloy College in Rockville Centre, New York. <b>Ann Monroe-Baillargeon</b>, Ph.D., is the chair and professor of Education at Alfred University, in Alfred, New York. Dr. Monroe-Baillargeon received her B.A. degree in Special Education from The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, her M.S. degree in Educational Leadership from the University of Southern Maine, and her Ph.D. in Teaching and Curriculum from Syracuse University. She teaches courses in special education, inclusive education, literacy practices, research methodologies, and advanced trends in education. Her research focuses on inclusive education and teacher education and literacy.
- Author(s)Ann Monroe Baillargeon,Ken Springer,Michelle Chamblin
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNystce Teacher Certification Test Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight726 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.