Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFrom far and wide O Canada Crosswords returns with the eleventh book in this ever popular series of Canuck-themed puzzles. Crossword enthusiasts will delight in this test of word-wit. Fun, smart, original and often humorous wordplays have made the series wildly popular, and the latest instalment is exception. From universal topics to clues that favour Canadians (te that spelling!), this crosswords book offers hours of entertainment and a look at what it means to be a Canadian.
- Author BiographyBorn of Canadian parents in Princeton, New Jersey, Dave Macleod moved to Canada in 1975 to study forestry, and in his spare time he learned to construct crosswords. His puzzles have since appeared in Saturday Night Magazine, the Toronto Sun, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times and syndicated to hundreds of websites and publications across the continent. Macleod lives in Nelson, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Olsen,Dave Macleod
- PublisherNightwood Editions
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNightwood Editions
- Weight360 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.