All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionIt's lucky 13 for the latest instalment of the best-selling O Canada Crosswords series. This volume features 100 puzzles for solvers from coast to coast, including 67 with full-on national content. Solvers can take a trip to the nation's capital with Destination: Ottawa. Savour true Canadian flavour with For the Foodies and Eponymous Edibles. Test your IQ about famous Canadians with two Who Am I? puzzles. And of course there's author Gwen Sjogren's usual array of True North ds to books, sports, people and places. In addition, this volume offers 33 themed puzzles that focus on fun, like some wicked wordplay in Double Up and Piracy?, palindromes in Ekal Lake, et al., plus a quick trip south of the border in All-American and Red, White and Blue. To top it all off, solvers will enjoy some House Hunting, Orienteering and Horsing Around, too! O Canada Crosswords 13 invites any crossword fan to a Canadian feast of epic proportions, one that will leave you at once sated and wanting seconds.
- Author BiographyGwen Sjogren, one of Canadas top crossword designers, has earned the esteem of crossword fans by producing hundreds of puzzles with intriguing themes, witty wordplay and creative layouts. Sjogren has designed twelve crossword collections, including the last six in the O Canada Crosswords series. Originally from Hamilton, Ontario, she now lives in Calgary, Alberta. Shes been a guest at many media outlets including CBC Radio.
- Author(s)Gwen Sjogren
- PublisherNightwood Editions
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNightwood Editions
- Content Notepuzzles
- Weight455 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.