All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionOn a hot and dusty afteron in Pakistan, a young boy awaits the return home of his father. His searching eyes tice a girl appear from within a local store. Spellbound, he continues to watch her, until a rickshaw comes to a nearby halt. The boy turns away from the young girl and rushes towards his father. He will run in her opposite direction for many, many more years. On a hot and dusty afteron in Pakistan, a young girl emerges from a grocery store. She spies a boy on the opposite side, at some distance. He seems somehow strangely familiar. As a chaperon escorts the girl away, a hurried glance back seals the moment. Once home, the memory of the boy is lost. But never quite forgotten. On the hustling, bustling street corner of O. R. Nizam Road, a young boy and girl meet for the first time. Moments later a shattering gunshot fells the young boy. So begins the story of Kareem and Meena.
- Author(s)Ash C. Milan
- Date of Publication18/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationIllford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.