All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionJesus said the greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind. Has anyone ever taught you how to love God? Using Ignatius of Loyola's method of using the five senses and your imagination to enter into the stories of Jesus in the Bible, the love you feel for Jesus can become real, heartfelt. By adding ather procedure, you can transfer that heartfelt love to the Father, joining those loves into One. Especially suited for n-contemplatives, these meditations illuminate the character of the Creator God in such a way that Christian living grows from a foundation of love rather than being reward- or fear-based. This book is also being marketed under ather title as 30 Days To Loving God With All Your Heart.
- Author BiographyPaul W. Meier received a Masters of Divinity degree from Vanderbilt Divinity School and a Masters of Sacred Theology from Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary. He is a second career Lutheran pastor who has been published in The Upper Room, Christ In Our Home, Alive Now, The Lutheran, and Lutheran Partners. His other books include Praying the Gospels with Martin Luther: Finding Freedom in Love, In Living Color: The Lord's Prayer, and In Living Color: The Beatitudes.
- Author(s)Paul W Meier
- PublisherMalcolm Creek Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMalcolm Creek Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.