All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $23.39Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is an ultimate orgasm? An ultimate orgasm is your personal best orgasm. It doesn't leave anything at the table. It doesn't want anything more. It lasts as long as it lasts. It takes as long as it takes. It's as messy and loud or quiet and tidy as you like. It has room for shame or apology. An ultimate orgasm comes from questioning, exploring, experimenting, with concern for how society or religion or anything else defines sex or female orgasm. The ultimate orgasm belongs to you and only you and it is your responsibility to find it, to have it, and to keep it for as long as you want to live a fully sexually satisfying life. Want to kw the secret to having the ultimate orgasm? Kwing your body and being in the zone. That's it. Lots of tips and tricks and ideas follow later in the book. But first and foremost, we have to empower ourselves to pleasure. No matter how much your partner is committed to your orgasm, you are the only one who can and should be responsible for your orgasm. There's judgment. No right or wrong way. No bad orgasms.
- Author BiographyJenny Block, author of Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage (2008 Lambda Literary Award) is a frequent contributor to a number of high-profile publications. Jenny holds both her B.A. and her M.A. in English from Virginia Commonwealth University and taught college composition for nearly ten years. She writes for a wide variety of publications and websites, including The Huffington Post, yourtango.com, American Way, Veranda, The Dallas Morning News, and the Dallas Voice. She has appeared on a variety of television and radio programs, including Nightline, Fox and Friends, The Glenn Beck Show and Playboy Radio. Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage was written up and/or reviewed both nationally and internationally in and on a variety of publications and sites, including Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, Glamour, Marie Claire, Curve, Observer UK, Maxi (Germany), Psychologies (UK), Playgirl, NPR's Morning Edition, The New York Times and more. Betty Dodson, artist, author (Liberating Masturbation: A Meditation on Selflove, Sex for One, Orgasms for Two , and My Romantic Love Wars: A Sexual Memoir) and Ph.D. sexologist has been one of the principal voices for women's sexual pleasure and health for over three decades. She has authored numerous articles on the subject of women's sexual pleasure and orgasm and earned a Ph.D. in clinical sexology. She has been on a variety of TV shows, including The History Channel, The O'Reilly Factor, and The View. Betty was recently named one of the top ten sexual revolutionaries by Cosmopolitan magazine and number 43 of the 100 most important people in sex by Playboy magazine. She continues her private practice as a sex coach in New York City.
- Author(s)Jenny Block
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight242 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byBetty Dodson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.