All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionO!M!G! (Oh My God) is a book written by Al L. Mighty as dictated by God. After centuries of silence, God has finally decided to let his people kw that t only is he still around, but he wants to set the record straight about the Holy Bible. Starting with Genesis and ending with Jonah, God takes you through almost all of the books (he skips the books where HE isn't a major player) in the Old Testament, explaining his view on the events, correcting the mistakes and what REALLY happened. God will share his updated commandments (are there 10 left in this update?), his constant frustration with the Israelites and so much more. This is the book Moses didn't want to get out.
- Author BiographyIf you don't know me by now? You're going to Hell.
- Author(s)Al L Mighty
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.