All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated study guide for the latest release of the most popular database software in the world-Oracle Database 11g- reviews using the RMAN recovery catalog, handling Flashback techlogy, managing memory and resources, automating tasks, diagsing the database, and much more. Plus, more than 100 pages of workbook exercises help prepare you to take the 1Z0-053 exam. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Freeman, OCA, OCP, is a principle database engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He has written 12 books on a variety of Oracle topics and is a frequent speaker at Oracle conferences across the country. Charles A. Pack, OCP, has over 20 years of IT experience. He is currently the Technical Director of Hardware Provisioning at CSX Technology, where he and his teams are responsible for enterprise storage, backups, capacity planning, and performance. Doug Stuns, OCP, has over 14 years of experience as an Oracle DBA, developer, and trainer. Tim Buterbaugh, OCP, is a DBA with over 17 years' experience. He currently works as a consultant with EDS.
- Author(s)Charles A. Pack,Doug Stuns,Robert G. Freeman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1358 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.