CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential resource for students studying the new OCR GCSE Business Studies specification. It provides complete coverage of all elements of the revised specification, including full and short courses, the options, key skills and coursework assignments. It has been written by an expert team of authors, who have all been involved in revising the OCR GCSE specification for first examination in 2003. It is also suitable for use on any current GCSE Business Studies specification. It is full of stimulating activities and case studies and is illustrated in full colour throughout.
- Author BiographyPeter Kennerdell is Chair of Examiners for OCR GCSE Business Studies. He is a Senior Teacher at John Port School, Derby, and is an experienced writer. Alan Williams is Chief Examiner for OCR GCSE Business Studies, Principal Coursework Moderator for OCR and a member of the QCA Scrutiny Team. He is Head of Business at Northcliffe School, Doncaster, and is also an experienced author. Mike Schofield is Principal Examiner for OCR GCSE Business Studies. He is an experienced writer and is currently a Senior Teacher at Maricourt High School in Liverpool.
- Author(s)Alan Williams,Mike Schofield,Peter Kennerdell
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication03/08/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date29/10/2010
- Content NoteYes
- Weight904 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.