Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis training guide has been written specifically for the OCR Level 1 ITQ unit Database Software, which requires you to use a software application to create, edit and use a simple single table database. Each exercise in this guide has been designed to gradually build up your kwledge of Microsoft Access using a simple, user friendly, step-by-step approach. This optional level 1 unit has a credit value of 3, and requires you to demonstrate the skills and kwledge needed to create and maintain a single table in a database, to retrieve information from it using queries, and to produce simple reports. This guide provides you with the kwledge and techniques necessary to meet these learning outcomes. Data files to accompany this title are available to download from our website, which allow you to practise the many different software features covered.
- Author(s)CiA Training Ltd.
- PublisherCiA Training Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCiA Training Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.