CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis training guide has been written specifically for the OCR ITQ (IT User Skills) level 2 Presentation Software, which requires you to make best use of presentation software to produce presentations. Each exercise in this guide has been designed to gradually build up your kwledge of Microsoft PowerPoint using a simple, user friendly, step-by-step approach. This optional level 2 unit has a credit value of 4, and requires you to demonstrate the skills and kwledge needed to use a range of intermediate presentation software tools to create, format and run presentations. This guide provides you with the kwledge and techniques necessary to meet these learning outcomes. Data files to accompany this title are available to download from our website, which allow you to practise the many different software features covered.
- Author(s)CiA Training Ltd.
- PublisherCiA Training Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2011
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCiA Training Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.