All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructured directly around the specification of the OCR, this is the definitive textbook for students of Advanced Subsidiary or Advanced Level courses. The updated third edition covers all the necessary topics for Religious Ethics in an enjoyable student-friendly fashion. Each chapter includes: * a list of key issues * OCR specification checklist * explanations of key termilogy * overviews of key scholars and theories * self-test review questions * exam practice questions. To maximise students' chances of success, the book contains a section dedicated to answering examination questions. It comes complete with diagrams and tables, lively illustrations, a comprehensive glossary and full bibliography. Additional resources are available via the companion website.
- Author BiographyThe author: Jill Oliphant teaches Religious Studies at Angley School in Kent. She is also an experienced examiner. The editor: Jon Mayled has been a Chief Examiner for Religious Studies. He is a freelance writer and editor.
- Author(s)Jill Oliphant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 40 black & white halftones
- Weight657 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJon Mayled
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.