Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWireless communications has witnessed a tremendous growth during the past decade and further spectacular enabling techlogy advances are expected in an effort to render ubiquitous wireless connectivity a reality. Currently, a technical in-depth book on this subject is unavailable, which has a similar detailed exposure of OFDM, MIMO-OFDM and MC-CDMA. A further attraction of the joint treatment of these topics is that it allows the reader to view their design trade-offs in a comparative context. Divided into three main parts: Part I provides a detailed exposure of OFDM designed for employment in various applications Part II is ather design alternative applicable in the context of OFDM systems where the channel quality fluctuations observed are averaged out with the aid of frequency-domain spreading codes, which leads to the concept of MC-CDMA Part III discusses how to employ multiple antennas at the base station for the sake of supporting multiple users in the uplink By providing an all-encompassing self-contained treatment this volume will appeal to a wide readership, as it is both an easy-reading textbook and a high-level research mograph.
- Author(s)Lajos L. Hanzo,Thomas Keller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight950 g
- Width181 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.