All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the credit crisis, supervisors enacted a range of financial reforms. In particular, they radically changed the nature of the OTC derivatives market via a number of measures, tably mandatory central clearing. This book discusses the market before the crisis, explains what central clearing is, and outlines the consequences of the new rules.
- Author BiographyDavid Murphy is a leading expert in financial stability and regulatory capital. He has been involved in financial regulation and derivatives for over fifteen years, working as a supervisor, risk manager, and most recently as founder of Rivast consulting, a boutique risk management consultancy. He had a front row seat in the post-crisis financial reforms as Head of Risk at ISDA, and hence he is ideally placed to comment on the financial system that is emerging from them. Dr. Murphy has published widely on risk management, OTC derivatives and capital, and is well known for his contributions to financial regulation.
- Author(s)David Murphy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGlobal Financial Markets
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight607 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.