All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionOak Island Treasure - Mystery Finally Solved... From Pirates to secret societies, from Bank of England to the Royal Bank of Scotland, From Canada to Asia... see how all of these are connected in solving this worlds greatest unsolved mystery... This is a result of over 20 years of in depth research.... These are all theories put down that will fascinate you...
- Author BiographyDr Chopra is a renowned historian who has taken personal interest in looking at unsolved mysteries and has dedicated his life in trying to find a solutions and answers to these unsolved treasure hunts. He has been working with international societies and businesses promoting Joint Ventures and helping these businesses grow. A world traveler he has learnt over 8 different languages and has met with prominent personalities over the years.
- Author(s)Dr G S Chopra
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.