Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a quarter century of army life, Fred Oldenburg here sets out the reality of training for and serving in some of the world's most dangerous places. Stretched to the limits by four tours of Northern Ireland, two in Iraq, and one in Afghanistan, he unsparingly recounts the often riotous way in which he and his fellow soldiers spent time away from daily confrontation with violence. As for the regions our journalists and politicians glibly describe as trouble spots, this Infantryman vividly depicts the harsh front-line truth about places and people and sudden bloody death.
- Author BiographyNow retired from the British Army, Fred Oldenburg spent a quarter century in some of the world's most dangerous places - including Iraq and Afghanistan. As he starts a new life in England, just to prove he will try even the hardest jobs he has started writing his first novel.
- Author(s)Fred Oldenburg
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.