All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionOBAMACARE is a follow up book to How To Vote To Save This Country. We need to vote for the right candidates so that Obamacare can be repealed. Obamacare will sink this country further into debt and the quality of healthcare will decline. This book will tell you what is right and wrong with Obamacare and will offer solutions to improve healthcare in our country so that it remains of high quality and sustainable financially in the future for all Americans.
- Author BiographyDr. Tony Maglione has more than 30 years experience in the practice of medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Rome, Italy and his cardiology training at the Cleveland Clinic. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Maglione currently practices as part of a cardiology group in Wilmington, NC where he lives with his wife Mindy. He has two sons, Christopher and Anthony.
- Author(s)Tony Maglione MD
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.