All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the attractions of Obama in 2008 was his tone and countenance, his willingness to engage seriously in the issues and toss out the bitter and brittle politics of all. He said we should resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long. And millions of Americans were proud to support such a man. But then something happened to the Obama presidency, something very disappointing. Obama stopped being the president he said he would be. And w a very real sense of regret is settling in. Because just like Richard Nixon, Obama keeps an enemies list. Obama's Enemies List gives you the who, what, when, where, why and how of this never before told heartbreaking story. It also chronicles how intimidation and dirty politics helped Barack Obama steal the election in 2012. This book tells a story the mainstream media will never tell, but it is a story every American must hear.
- Author BiographyFloyd Brown is a writer, speaker and activist. Time magazine wrote: Brown has stature among devoted conservatives that almost matches his physical heft (6 ft. 6 in. and 240 lbs.) He is President of The Western Center for Journalism. The Center trains citizen journalists to use new media tools to create compelling news content. They publish a daily news feed at http: //www.westernjournalism.com which was viewed over 25 million times in 2012. Brown is the author of five books, and he writes a weekly syndicated column about politics and culture with his wife, Mary Beth Brown. In 1988 he founded Citizens United. Brown served as its president until 2001 and chairman until 2007. Brown has been an adviser and consultant to many political campaigns including the Bob Dole and Steve Forbes for president campaigns. He began his career working as a volunteer in President Reagan's 1976 campaign, and later served as a political appointee in his administration.
- Author(s)MR Floyd G Brown
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.