All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionIt is always in your best interest to live the Christian life. Always. In the long run, it is always good for you to be obedient. Always. There is conflict between obedience and doing what is good for us. If we really believed this, why wouldn't we follow him? The purpose of this book is to lead you to really believe that God is good, and it is always in our best interst to live the Christian life. God is good. He is a rewarder. We cant draw near to God unless we believe that he is a rewarder. (Hebrews 11.6) We will be rewarded for following him. Life will go better if we follow him. There will be trouble. In this world we will have tribulation. Obedience is sometimes painful. So is disobedience. Pain is a part of the human condition. Obedience does t mean a life with pain. Sometimes, it means more pain. But, in the long run, life is always better when we are obedient. This book weaves four sources of information to paint a compelling picture that God is good and following him is in our best interest: A survey of 1,067 Christian people. Half are self-described as totally sold-out to Christ. The other half are t. Guess which group is happier. The best of scientific research on what makes us happy. I was shocked by what I discovered. The writings of John Piper, C.S. Lewis, and other respected authors. The Bible-especially what C.S. Lewis calls, The unblushing promises of reward. Here is why it matters: we must come to love the Christian life, or we will never come to live the Christian life.
- Author(s)Josh Hunt
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.