All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the result of over 20 years of research, looks at the conditions of obesity, cancer and depression through a new physiological perspective and offers a new approach in preventing and treating these conditions.
- Author BiographyDr Batmanghelidj was born in 1931. We studied at Paddington London medical school and became a doctor of medicine in Iran. He was jailed at start of the Iran Revoultion against the Shah and in effect became the Prison Doctor,whilst undertaking this duty he foudn out about the uses of Water which was almost the only medicine he had access to. He moved to the USA in 1982. In 1992 he wrote his book Your Body's many cries for water which was groundbreaking. He went to produce several other titles. This book was finished just before his death on 15th November 2004. This book is published after death by his wife Xiaopo and is tribute to his tireless efforts to transform our commerce driven medical system.
- Author(s)Fereydoon Batmanghelodj
- PublisherGlobal Health Solutions,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/06/2005
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Health Solutions,U.S.
- Content Note6 Diagrams in Text
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.