Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.00+ AU $14.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by auspicesbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionInternational experts from world-rewned medical schools comprehensively review for practicing clinicians and scientists alike the latest understanding of the epidemiology, causation, and consequences of diabetes and obesity. The authors discuss in detail their diagsis, clinical manifestations, complications, and best practices for diagsis and treatment. They also review the history and epidemiology of these conditions, explain their genetics and pathophysiology, and illuminate their kwn mechanisms and interactions. State-of-the-art survey-chapters critique current approaches (lifestyle and pharmacological) to the treatment of these conditions.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Diabetes
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1232 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byChristos S. Mantzoros
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.