All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling fictional account of an eighteenth-century Jamaican slave rebellion, this previously unavailable vel is an important example of British Romantic anti-slavery literature.
- Author BiographySrinivas Aravamudan teaches eighteenth-century literature and post-colonial studies at Duke University, where he is the director of the John Hope Franklin Humanities Institute. He is the author of Tropicopolitans: Colonialism and Agency, 1688-1804 (Duke University Press) and of Guru English: South Asian Religion in a Cosmopolitan Language (Princeton University Press).
- Author(s)William Earle
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySrinivas Aravamudan
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.