All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom British actor John Abbott (May 24, 1996) to screenwriter George Zuckerman (September 30, 1996), the obituaries of 537 actors and actresses, dancers and choreographers, writers and others associated with the performing arts are in this heavily illustrated work. For each, the date, place and cause of death are provided, along with a brief recapitulation of their career and citations from major newspaper and periodical stories reporting the death. Filmographies are given for film and television performers, and photographs of many of the individuals are included. Individual books in this annual series are available dating back to 1994. Subscription plan available for future issues.
- Author BiographyHarris M. Lentz III, prodigious researcher and independent scholar, is the author of numerous reference works. He lives in Horseshoe Lake, Arkansas.
- Author(s)Harris M. Lentz
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/1997
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note325 photographs, bibliography
- Weight386 g
- Width177 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.