All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a gloriously illustrated glimpse into the world of New Orleans most legendary watering holes - and the drinks that made them famous. New Orleans is host to more than 3,000 'gin joints' - more per capita than any other city in the United States. This lavishly illustrated volume, featuring more than 200 stunning full-colour photographs, provides readers with a glimpse into the architectural and cultural treasures hidden among these many historic saloons. Filled with fascinating tales and accompanied by classic recipes for long-time favourites - among them the legendary Obituary Cocktail itself, t tasted for over 100 years - this volume captures the romance, mystery, and utter uniqueness of the great bars of New Orleans.
- Author BiographyKerri McCaffety is regarded as a top photographer, with her work being displayed in galleries and museums across America. She is the author of several popular books New Orleans life, culture, and architecture.
- Author(s)Kerri McCaffety
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date13/03/2015
- Content Note200 full-colour photographs
- Weight1451 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.