All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a fast-paced tutorial to developing ColdFusion applications using an object-oriented programming approach. Complete with code examples that can be altered and applied to your application and careful explanations, this book will guide you through your first interaction with object-oriented programming within your ColdFusion applications. If you are a web developer wanting to implement object-oriented programming with ColdFusion, then this book is for you. If your goal is to get a good grounding in the basics of object-oriented programming concepts, this book is perfect for you. No prior kwledge of object-oriented programming is expected, but basic kwledge of ColdFusion development skills is assumed.
- Author BiographyMatt officially began life as a developer in 2000, although he used to 'develop' simple applications using BASIC Programming on his Sinclair ZX Spectrum. After creating relational databases in VBScript and hand-coding HTML pages in text editors, the obvious route was to start developing websites using dynamic data. He is now lead developer with Fuzzy Orange Ltd, and specializes in ColdFusion, Flex, and AIR development, and is also proud to be called an Adobe Community Professional for ColdFusion. He has spoken and presented regularly at national and international conferences and online meetings, and has written tutorials and articles for online resources and UK industry magazines. Constantly striving to learn more and update any skill set he can, he loves to read development publications and community blogs, attend conferences, and discuss issues with other members of the development community. A keen proponent for community resources and sharing knowledge, Matt writes and releases open-source ColdFusion applications and code samples as often as he can, and can also be seen updating resources and writing articles on his blog, http://www.mattgifford.co.uk.
- Author(s)Matt Gifford
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.