All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the capture of Cotentin on June 18, three American divisions moved back towards the rth, towards Festung Cherbourg , where the Germans had withdrawn, isolated on the peninsula. Their fortress was mostly turned towards the sea. The final battle took place from the 22nd to the 30th of June, step by step, leading to the surrender of General von Schlieben on 26 June. Nevertheless, the battle did t finish for four more days, in the Hague. The Americans would take 39,000 prisoners during this battle, their first victory in Normandy.
- PublisherEditions Heimdal
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBayeux
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Heimdal
- Content NoteHighly illustrated in colour
- Weight558 g
- Width305 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.