All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a quick and concise introduction to Objective-C for programmers already familiar with either C or C++, and will continue to serve as a handy reference even after the language is mastered. In addition to covering the essentials of Objective-C syntax, it also covers important facets of the language such as memory management, the Objective-C runtime, dynamic loading, distributed objects, and exception-handling. Andrew Duncan provides a quick and concise introduction to Objective-C for the experienced programmer. In addition to covering the essentials of Objective-C syntax, he also covers important faces of the language such as memory management, the Objective-C runtime, dynamic loading, distributed objects, and exception handling. O'Reilly's Pocket References provide important details in a succinct, well-organized format and aim to deliver what you need to complete the task at hand.
- Author BiographyAndrew Duncan started programming on Control Data 6600 hardware in 1974 and progressed on to Mac OS X. He holds a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the California Institute of Technology, and a Masters in mathematics from the University of California at Santa Cruz. He is now on leave from doctoral work on compilers at UC Santa Barbara. He currently works at expertcity, designing the core class libraries.
- Author(s)Andrew Duncan
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight122 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.