All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sound statistical account of the principles and methods for the design and analysis of observational studies. Readers are assumed to have a working kwledge of basic probability and statistics, but otherwise the account is reasonably self- contained. Throughout there are extended discussions of actual observational studies to illustrate the ideas discussed, drawn from topics as diverse as smoking and lung cancer, lead in children, nuclear weapons testing, and placement programs for students. As a result, many researchers will find this an invaluable companion in their work.
- Author(s)Paul R. Rosenbaum
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/01/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.