Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionHow far would you go to prove your love for someone? Tyler has an uncontrollable desire to prove his love to the woman he believes is the love of his life. Desperate for her approval and love Tyler will stop at thing to have her. Alone and single with family Stephanie Baker finds herself tiring of her repetitive life working at a call center. She meets the one guy who she believes will make her fairytale ending come true. Will her happily every after, have a price to pay or is her really all he appears to be?
- Author BiographyJennifer is a part time writer who enjoys writing short stories of what ever subject matter may come to her mind. She's have been writing short stories since a child and has always had a passion for fiction literature. When Jennifer is not writing another short story then she is spending time with her family. She lives in North Carolina and has settled in the country on a quiet little street.
- Author(s)Jennifer Cuddon
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.