All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObsessive compulsive disorder is a disabling and distressing mental health problem. This accessible introduction examines OCD's causes, symptoms, diagsis and treatment, and is richly illustrated with case studies, making it engaging reading for anyone wishing to understand this complex mental health problem.
- Author BiographyGraham Davey is Professor of Psychology at the University of Sussex, UK. His research interests are in the areas of anxiety disorders and pathological worrying, and he has published over 140 scientific articles and written or edited 18 books, including Psychopathology. He is a former President of the British Psychological Society and is currently editor-in-chief of Journal of Experimental Psychopathology. Suzanne Dash began her psychology career at the University of Oxford, before moving to the University of Sussex to complete a PhD in mechanisms of worry. Following a post-doctoral position in parental transmission of anxiety disorders, Suzanne returned to the University of Oxford where she is now studying Graduate-Entry Medicine. Frances Meeten is Research Fellow at Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK. Since completing her D.Phil in 2010 at the University of Sussex, she has specialised in anxiety research and currently works on projects examining the brain/body relationship in anxiety and perseverative cognition.
- Author(s)Frances Meeten,Graham C. Davey,Suzanne Dash
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Insights in Psychology Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight286 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.