All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionSchools are often faced with dealing with children who have mild forms of obsessive compulsive disorder. Through increased understanding, staff can support children with minimum stress. This book answers questions including: * What is obsessive compulsive disorder? * What are the causes? * How can school staff help the sufferer?
- Author BiographyRob Long is a chartered psychologist specializing in behavior management. He is well known as an author, trainer, conference and schools consultant.
- Author(s)Rob Long
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.