All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionObsessive-Compulsive Disorder strikes one in fifty adults. However, the disorder often remains untreated in young adults, despite advances in diagstics. Though so many people suffer from OCD, very few seek professional help. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: The Ultimate Teen Guide helps teens understand OCD in greater detail. The guide explains different forms of OCD (checking, cleaning, scrupulosity) and related disorders (such as Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder, Tourette's Syndrome, and Asperger's Disorder). Author Natalie Rompella voices many common concerns teens have when confronted with OCD, including how to deal with school, work, and friends. The book also discusses uncomfortable topics, such as obsessions with sexuality and other unwanted thoughts. The book features insights from teens who suffer from OCD, letting others kw they are t alone. The book also encourages teens to seek help through treatment and provides details of different treatment options.
- Author BiographyNatalie Rompella is an elementary school teacher and a freelance writer. She is the author of many books and hands-on science curricula for grades K through 8.
- Author(s)Natalie Rompella
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.