All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionPaul comprehensively analyzes the meaning of democratization in Southeast Asia's nation-states and how it relates to the development of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN.) In doing so, he questions the viability of ASEAN and its potential to move towards a common market and community.
- Author BiographyERIK PAUL is Vice-President of the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Sydney, Australia. He is a lecturer and researcher specialising in Australia's relations with Asia-Pacific and issues of regional and world peace.
- Author(s)Erik C. Paul
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Studies of the Asia-Pacific
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.