All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionPreTest(registered) Prep for the Shelf Exam, Ace the Clerkship! PreTest(registered) is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Written by clerkship faculty and reviewed by students who kw what it takes to pass, this book is perfect for clerkship exam review and the USMLE(registered) Step 2 CK. Obstetrics & Gynecology: PreTest(registered) asks the right questions so you'll kw the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test. 500 USMLE-style Q&A cover core topics on the shelf exam; complete explanations, explain each answer option; answer discussions condenses essential topics for high-yield review; student tested and reviewed; tested and reviewed by students who kw what it takes to pass. For Complte USMLE(registered) review, Check Out: USMLE Easy Logo.
- Author BiographyShireen Madani Sims, MD (Gainesville, FL) is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship Director at the University of Florida College of Medicine.
- Author(s)Shireen Madani Sims
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight367 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.