All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for people who want to pass the Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer exam (Exam 1Z0-803). It includes an extensive Java refresher written as a tutorial and a full mock exam. The Java refresher includes all the materials and exam objectives you need to master to pass the exam. It explains the concepts very clearly and in detail and provides examples that are easy to follow even to those with programming experience. Each of the eight chapters in the Java refresher comes with ten questions to test your kwledge on the subjects discussed in the chapter. These questions are similar to what you would expect in a real exam and the answers and explanations to the questions follow. Here are some of the topics covered in the refresher. - Java language fundamentals - Object-oriented programming - Core classes - Arrays - Error handling - Interfaces and abstract classes The mock exam is an effective way to prepare for the real exam. Without sufficient preparation, you might still fail even if you have several years of experience in Java. Why? Because there may be questions that might surprise you, that you as a developer may never have thought about. The mock exam helps you score your highest.
- Author BiographyKnown for his clear writing style, Budi has been writing programming books for more than 15 years. His Java tutorial book was recently selected by a team of computer science professors at HDM Stuttgart, Germany as the main text for the university following a thorough evaluation of his and similar titles. His writing is backed by his 20 years of experience as a software architect and developer. He has been a consultant for various organizations around the world, from a phone maker in Finland to investment banks in the UK and start-ups in the US and Canada. Budi has also written commercial software like the web-based document management CreateData and is currently writing a research Java Virtual Machine. His other books include How Tomcat Works, Servlet & JSP: A Tutorial and Struts 2 Design and Programming.
- Author(s)Budi Kurniawan
- PublisherBrainy Software
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrainy Software
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.