All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that deconstruction is t a critical methodology or theory but that which makes any act of good reading possible.
- Author BiographyJulian Wolfreys is Professor of Victorian Studies at the University of Florida. He is the author of many books, including Being English: Narratives, Idioms, and Performances of National Identity from Coleridge to Trollope, and is the coeditor (with John Brannigan and Ruth Robbins) of The French Connections of Jacques Derrida, both also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Julian Wolfreys
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight526 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.