CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of the IFSTA Occupational Safety, Health, and Wellness manual is intended to provide an overview of programs, policies, procedures, and actions that will establish and maintain a culture of safety within the fire and emergency services. The IFSTA Validation Committee for this manual wanted to provide information for three groups: fire and emergency service administrators, supervisors, and emergency responders. By providing this information, it is hoped that a new culture based on safety, health, and wellness concerns can be instilled in the current and future generations of emergency responders. The basis for this manual is NFPA(R) 1500, Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program.
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/09/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date19/07/2012
- Weight1347 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.