All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionOccupational Therapy Evidence in Practice for Physical Rehabilitation provides students and practitioners with an essential textbook that both demonstrates and explains the application of evidence-based practice. The contributors present case studies taken from their own experience which help to translate the rhetoric of evidence-based practice into real-life clinical settings. The client cases that have been selected demonstrate the realities and complexities of occupational therapy, representing the veracity of typical occupational therapy referrals. A range of physical, social, psychological and cultural needs are represented which are addressed in a variety of settings including the home, school and hospital. In addition, the cases studies are ordered according to lifespan in order to illustrate the subtle variations in practice that are necessary when considering the different occupational demands of children, young adults, adults, and older people.
- Author BiographyLois Addy is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Professional Studies at York St. John University College.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note29 illustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width174 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLois Addy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.